This week’s meatless Monday meal is outstanding! Spectacular! Loaded with how-did-it-get-there flavor and a cinch to make. Yep. Happy Monday to you!
Let’s be honest, when you’re going meatless, and you’re used to eating meat, meals can seem unsatisfying, boring… flavor-less. Well no more! Please let me introduce you to a meal that is vibrant, light, and bursting with fresh Fall flavor.
All you have to do is chop and drizzle.
The roasting does all the work.
All this glory tops whole wheat penne pasta. And makes me reconsider my choice of always choosing meat when eating out, I’m just trying to get my money’s worth, but I know there has got to be a better option. If I can create something marvelous from a few veggies, imagine what they can do. (ya know the real chefs)
Parmesan cheese is a must. Grate abundantly please.
Let’s hear it for Monday!
Check out other ttk meatless Monday meals:
- meatless mondays: lentil fritters (thetalkingkitchen.com)
- meatless monday: brown sage butter spaghetti (thetalkingkitchen.com)
- meatless monday: cliantro lentil stew (thetalkingkitchen.com)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
3. Cook pasta according to package, being sure to salt the boiling water.
5. To pasta, add cooking water, and roasted veggies and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.